Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sailing on troubled water

         It WASN'T my fault. I'd really like to clear up the situation but I could only say those four important words. I mean, I feel left out here. I don't know what to believe and what to feel. Help me, I'm sailing on troubled water.

         At first, I didn't mind. Well, how could I mind? I haven't got any idea! After awhile, I sensed something was wrong. I snooped around and got me ideas. I was thinking of all possibilities, but mostly the negative ones. Of course, I don't know, what am i supposed to think? You went on and ignored me, even if I made the first move. You were talking with anyone, EVERYONE, except me. I'm going numb here. I don't really know what to think. Please clear up my misunderstanding or are my suspicions correct? Hurry up. WE can only save "us". Help me, I'm drowning in troubled water.

No comments:

Post a Comment