Monday, August 13, 2012

Scars of Time



Yet even then, we ran like the wind,

Whilst our laughter echoed,


Under cerulean seas.

- Chrono Cross Intro


Chrono Cross, a classic PSOne game developed by Square way back late 1990s, will forever be etched in my Gamer heart. I almost forgot this game when a certain Youtuber emailed me his cover of the soundtrack. Memories flood my mind while I listen the songs, my joys and sorrows when I was trying to finish this game. The story gives this mysterious and exciting feeling in every twist and turn. What captivates me most is the soundtrack. I could listen to it all day, crying with tears of content, yet a slight hint of longing. 


Some regard the FF series way back as the best games, but clearly they haven't internalize the magnitude of this masterpiece. Just saying.



No comments:

Post a Comment